Do you tend to gravitate towards contemporary pieces or are you a pure traditionalist? I know…sometimes it’s so hard to define your overall design style. Maybe you lean towards modern lighting, but also appreciate a great vintage piece of furniture. Of course it is GREAT to have eclectic taste, but when designing a space, it can be helpful to narrow down a particular style that most reflects you.
Here are a few different designs to help you define your style. Choose one of these looks that appeals most to you!
Which of these styles most define your aesthetic?
Now that you have chosen your design style, head over to our Facebook page for a chance to win a virtual room makeover from me! The winner will receive the following:
- An initial one hour phone consultation with me to discuss your vision for the room.
- A mood board with images of furniture, accessories, fabrics, paint colors and artwork for the room’s scheme.
- A floor plan showing recommended furniture placement.
- A shopping list to guide you in purchasing the furniture and accessories.
- A follow up phone consultation so you can ask any questions about pulling the look together.
You’d be surprised by how much we can accomplish with these activities.
Hope you win!
XO – Hillary